Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 03:34:33 UTC

{DISCUSS} Remove Spnego Support from Geronimo 2.1.5?

Will Tomcat community plan to apply our fixes to their code base soon? If
not, because this Friday we will ship release candidate build of G 2.1.5, I
prefer to remove Spnego support this time.

The related JIRAs that need to revert are:
GERONIMO - 5128
GERONIMO - 5129

Thoughts?

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: {DISCUSS} Remove Spnego Support from Geronimo 2.1.5?

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
5129 has been reverted.

I think 5128 don't need to revert since it just add a new login module
class.

-Rex

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: {DISCUSS} Remove Spnego Support from Geronimo 2.1.5?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.