Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Lihong Pei <Li...@xilinx.com> on 2008/04/11 19:06:01 UTC

RE: Xerces-C and http: access

Hi, Martin,
Sorry I don't know the answer to your question. I'm querying the experts
in the Apache xercesc group for suggestions.

Thanks,

Lihong

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
The standard NetAccessor doesn't support proxy authentication, so if
this is your case, you should recompile Xerces specifying -n libwww to
runConfigure. If you don't want to switch to libWWW, you can also
implement an EntityHandler to intercept the request for the schema and
either load a local copy (best performances) or use your preferred net
API to download the file (see the Redirect sample for an example)

Alberto