Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by at...@us.ibm.com on 2000/08/01 23:39:46 UTC

problem using Xalan from within a servlet

My servlet is doing XSL transformation using Xalan. I changed the
tomcat.bat file, so that xalan.jr and xerces.jar come before the xml.jar
file in the classpath. All XML processing seems to work fine, just when I
try to run my stylesheet, it returns the stylesheet itself instead of the
right output. I believe that my stylesheet works correctly, because I
tested running it in IBM's servlet engine and it worked fine there. So I
guess that either there is something wrong in my setup, or there is some
incompatibility between tomcat and xalan for some reason. Anyone run into
this before?

Andre Tost
E-Mail: atost@us.ibm.com