Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Clarke <Ma...@ClarkeConsulting.co.za> on 2003/05/19 20:09:18 UTC

how to delete a direcotry and module

Hi all,

I am very new to svn and was trying out the import option and have now
created directories and modules I wish to delete. How do I do this?

Thanks
Mark

Re: how to delete a direcotry and module

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Mark Clarke <Ma...@ClarkeConsulting.co.za> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I am very new to svn and was trying out the import option and have now
> created directories and modules I wish to delete. How do I do this?

You can check out a working copy and use 'svn delete PATH PATH ...'
for all the things you want to delete, and then run 'svn commit' to
commit those deletions.

Or, you can use 'svn delete URL URL ...' and delete those things
directly from the repository.