Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Cristian Amaya <cr...@hotmail.com> on 2017/06/08 02:54:54 UTC

Jmeter has problems in Windows 10?

Have a nice day, Do you know if Jmeter has conflicts to run tests in Windows 10? I currently run tests on Linux and W10, but the results are very different because in W10 many failed results are generated. Thank you for your contributions.

Re: Jmeter has problems in Windows 10?

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am Donnerstag, den 08.06.2017, 13:45 +0000 schrieb Stuart Kenworthy:
> Apologies yes, should be other way round and indeed it does work the
> other way around for paths relational to {jmeter}/bin but trying to
> give a general understanding of what can cause this problem when
> switching operating systems. Obviously I failed.

+1 for trying. I think trying and failing is better than not trying.

Felix

Posted by Stuart Kenworthy <St...@bjss.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.