Posted to commits@commons.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2016/04/22 04:19:57 UTC

[Math] Change on branch "develop": Commons Math DeveloperBranch - Build # 7 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Commons Math DeveloperBranch (build #7)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Commons%20Math%20DeveloperBranch/7/ to view the results.

[Math] Change on branch "develop": Commons Math DeveloperBranch - Build # 8 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Commons Math DeveloperBranch (build #8)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Commons%20Math%20DeveloperBranch/8/ to view the results.

Re: AW: [Math] Jenkins problem (Was: [Math] Change on branch [...])

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 14:05:17 +0200, Jan Matèrne wrote:
> I updated both jobs

Thank you.

Gilles

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
I updated both jobs

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [Math] Jenkins problem (Was: [Math] Change on branch [...])

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [Math] Jenkins problem (Was: [Math] Change on branch [...])

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [Math] Jenkins problem (Was: [Math] Change on branch [...])

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

[Math] Jenkins problem (Was: [Math] Change on branch [...])

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.