Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Alexander Holguin <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/17 22:24:01 UTC

ContextPath

Hi all,

I have been trying to create a context path for Apache superset, but I have
not been able to do so, I need to define a context path because I am trying
to deploy it under a load balancer in with a I have others application too,
so since superset has just the / path as context I have not been able to
get it work under my LB on k8s. I really need help with this.

Thanks for your help

Re: ContextPath

Posted by Craig Rueda <cr...@craigrueda.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Please open an issue on the superset repo for this. I'm pretty sure it's been discussed several times before and is not currently supported.

Thanks,

-Craig