Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Chainbuck <ki...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/04 15:12:30 UTC

Authentication with ActiveMQ when using CXF (B2B)

Hello, I have questions regarding authentication with CXF/ActiveMQ .

THE INFRASTRUCTURE
Here are the pieces I want to put in place:
(i n c o m i n g   m e s s a g e   s c e n a r i o)
  SOAP/HTTP            XML/JMS
 -------------> CXF ----------> ActiveMQ

WHAT I WANT TO DO
I want ActiveMQ to make sure the sender can write to the queue

MY QUESTIONS
- Is it possible for CXF to transfer Certificate/name/psw to ActiveMQ?
ActiveMQ would be in charge of the authentication.
- Or can CXF create a token which ActiveMQ could use to make sure the
message producer can write to the queue?

I have no specific reason to authenticate under ActiveMQ (with JAAS). If
authentication under CXF can give me a way to validate (under ActiveMQ) the
authenticated message producer has the right to write to a ActiveMQ queue,
it'd be fine by me.

Thanx