Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Dheeraj Goswami <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/01 23:57:16 UTC

Link issue on Mac OSX

I downloaded and build 0.5.0 for Mac OSX 10.6 and it created the libthrift.dylib and using file on this file gives the following

libthrift.dylib: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64

When I try to like with our other libraries it gives the error

ld: warning: in
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/local/lib/libthrift.dylib, file was
built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being
linked (i386)

In XCode I use ${NATIVE_ARCH} as architecture type.

This all was fine until I upgrade to this one.

cheers,

--dheeraj