Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2021/05/10 16:59:26 UTC

Next Release

I'm thinking of cutting a new release for Heron with the no Darwin support
due to python compatibility issues.

This release would include the typical source release and
convenience binaries for the following:

- Official docker image
- Centos7 Install script
- Debian10 install script
- Ubuntu20.04 install script
- Client libraries for building jobs.

Does anyone see any issues with the above before a vote is started?

Re: Next Release

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Oh right. You are correct. I think I also saw that issue when testing
previously. I am able to build, but not run.

Re: Next Release

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Re: Next Release

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.