Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by air <cn...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/04 09:20:56 UTC

I can not get thrift shared library

I compile thrift on SUSE, I set PY_PREFIX , PHP_PREFIX , and then compile
it , it seems fine ! no error message, but there are no .so file in the
/usr/local/lib directory, why? but thrift is in /usr/local/bin and import
thrift in Python is OK, do I miss something ? thank you very much in
advance .

--
Knowledge Mangement .

Re: I can not get thrift shared library

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Can you please attach your output from configure and can you try running the following from the lib/py folder

python setup.py --prefix=/you/location

-Jake