Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Goodson <co...@verizon.net> on 2012/10/15 03:45:20 UTC

OpenOffice 3.4.1. - Windows XP incompatibility

Thank you for contacting The Apache Software Foundation OpenOffice Bugzilla
Administrators.

- If your concern is a bug in the OpenOffice software, please re-send your
   question to the publicooo-users@incubator.apache.org  mailing list, or look
   for an answer on the user forums athttp://user.services.openoffice.org/.

YES.   I DID TRY THE USER SERVICES I FOUND ON THE NET.  IT COULD NOT RECOGNIZE THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING.

  - For confidential matters ONLY, you may follow-up to the privately-archived
   ooo-private@incubator.apache.org  mailing list.  Normal bug reports are not
   confidential and should be directed toooo-users@incubator.apache.org.

[TODO link]

-- Best Regards, Apache OpenOffice Bugzilla Administrators

Incompatibility.eml

Subject:
Incompatibility
From:
Goodson <co...@verizon.net>
Date:
10/14/2012 18:38

To:
ooo-bugzilla-admin@apache.org

I downloaded update to Apache OpenOffice,
Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_3.4.1_Win_x86_install_en-US
Windows keeps saying that this is incompatible with ?Windows XP (Service
Pack 3)
and cannot (or willnot) respond when I reportedly respond to
"Send this problem to Windows".
This has been going on for about three weeks now.
HELP
RSVP
Don and Theo