Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Michael William Dodge <md...@pivotal.io> on 2016/12/22 22:30:00 UTC

Permission to Create JIRA Issues

I'd like to create a JIRA issue regarding a problem I've discovered. May I please have permission added for username PivotalSarge? Thanks.

Sarge

Re: Permission to Create JIRA Issues

Posted by William Markito Oliveira <wi...@gmail.com>.
There is also a "submit an issue" link available at
http://geode.apache.org so that anyone can submit bugs...

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Sarge,