Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2010/02/01 21:34:42 UTC

relocation tags

So if we've relocated a library here - and deployed once to archiva, is it too late to use the relocation tag?

We've corrected a bunch of group ids, and wanted to break the build.  Instead, by not using the relocate tags, we've gained other errors and some silent inclusions of the same jar (twice).

RE: relocation tags

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com>.
Nvm - I found this mini-site:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-relocation.html

I'd love a shot at updating that tho ;-)

Also - how do you really leverage these tags?  Do you put it in a version of the module in its old location?

RE: relocation tags

Posted by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com>.