Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by RamAESIS <rs...@hcl.in> on 2009/02/24 16:06:48 UTC

ReverseMapping tool question

Hi,

The reverse mapping tool generates primitives by default for key columns, i
want all the fields to be wrapper classes instead. The setting
-nullableAsObject/-no true did not work for all cases since this generates
wrapper only for nullable columns. Is there any way to force the generator
to generate all fields as wrappers instead of primitives.

Regards,
Ram

Re: ReverseMapping tool question

Posted by venra <sv...@hotmail.com>.
Ram,

How did you generate the mapping files. I tried but i could not. Can you
briefly explain me plz. if you have sample code, that would be really great.

Thanks