Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com> on 2002/06/09 22:10:55 UTC

Re: [CLI] Usage Documentation

> I've knocked together a small piece of doc on the basic
> usage of CLI.

Cool!

I think we got you enough votes for commit access.  Have we decided to
allow John to commit directly to commons-sandbox, or do we need to move
CLI to normal jakarta-commons first?

Anyhow, John, thanks for the work on the docs.  I'll take a look at them,
but I'm sure they're darn good. ;)

	-bob

Re: [CLI] Usage Documentation

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
> Anyhow, John, thanks for the work on the docs.  I'll take a look at
> them, but I'm sure they're darn good. ;)
My technical writing skills are novice at best, I'm
in need of a darn good editor... 8^)

-John K