Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/20 21:08:31 UTC

Moving PIP to status accepted - how?

Hi,

Once the vote of my PIP concluded, I don't understand where is
it registered by PMC members that the status of the PIP was accepted?

This wiki page seems not updated:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki#accepted

In the PIP process
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/blob/master/wiki/proposals/PIP.md> it
says:

When the vote is closed, if the outcome is positive, the state of the
proposal is updated,

Who can help with this?

Thanks,

Asaf

Re: Moving PIP to status accepted - how?

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Updated.

Best,
tison.