Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Chou, Peter" <pb...@labs.att.com> on 2016/10/11 17:31:43 UTC

Plans for 6.2.1?

Hi,

We're wondering if there are plans to release a 6.2.1 version and whether there's a target date for this?

I looked on the wiki, but there's nothing certain there for point releases.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Plans for 6.2.1?

Posted by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org>.
Yes, we have a queue of backports that I need to find time to address and
then a 6.2.1 release will likely follow. Is there something in particular
you are blocking on waiting for the release?