Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2019/08/06 19:21:29 UTC

RE: Configurable Option NOT Tied to a component

Thanks for the response.  I will send the rest of the features as soon
as possible.  The biggest thing is having these instructions sent to the
production order

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi James,
You can customize the workflow and can create the WorkEffortContent for the
work instructions.

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad