Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Kyungho Jeon <ky...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 06:04:43 UTC

Typos in wiki

Hello,

I found a typo in HowToContribute:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute

Javadoc should be

> ant docs

And I am not sure which is correct since I got errors when generating
Javadoc, but the next line should also be

> firefox build/docs/index.html, or
> firefox build/docs/api/index.html

Thanks,
Kyungho.

Re: Typos in wiki

Posted by Kyungho Jeon <ky...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I guess the reason was that I was using apache forrest 0.8. I just
tried with forrest 0.9 and there was no error. Sorry for the
confusion.

Thanks,
Kyungho.

Re: Typos in wiki