Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Andriy Drozdyuk <dr...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 20:38:43 UTC

Problem with Web Console and Version numbers

Hi, all
I am currently running "Apache Felix Web Management Console (3.1.6)",
from the following url:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.webconsole/3.1.0/org.apache.felix.webconsole-3.1.0.jar

Now sometimes I get this wierd error message in my web-console, when I
browser the "OSGI Repository", to see my local OBR:

Error Filtering Resources: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
org.osgi.framework.Version(filter=(|(presentationname=a*)(presentationname=A*)))

I thought this was due to me having versions with four digits, as in:
"10.23.12.1". So I cleared out my obr repo, and deployed all bundles
anew, this time making sure that all my numbers were of the form
"digit.digit.digit".

But I still keep getting this error.

Any help is greately appreciated. I would love to use the web-console,
but it seems like Gogo Shell is still the way to go...

-Andriy Drozdyuk

Re: Problem with Web Console and Version numbers

Posted by Andriy Drozdyuk <dr...@gmail.com>.
P.S.: My log says:

%obr.pluginTitle: Failed to parse filter