Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 19:50:33 UTC

Thanks!

Hi all,

Thank you all for having a great Apachecon experience and equally great
laughs. I will do my best for next event (in helping build tracks)  to have
all new contributors attending that event to enjoy the same.

@Joan: It is a pity that you weren't able to come. I wish you a speedy
recovery and will contact you to look together at opportunities to have
your talk in a next event.

My apologies to all whom I wasn't able to wish them a safe journey home. I
feel confident that we will meet again, if not in person then for sure
somewhere online or in a mailing list.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Thanks!

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Indeed! +1 !

I had a great time and learned a bunch about the ASF because of the great
talks but also about tlwhat makes the ASF community tick and being
great!it's because each and everyone of you was helpful and willing to go
the extra mile!

Thanks Melissa for all the organization and of course Gavin, Daniel, Nick
and the others for guiding us through!

Cheers to the next one!

Nicolas

Re: Thanks!

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Thanks!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: Thanks!

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Pierre Smits wrote:
> Thank you all for having a great Apachecon experience

+1, thank you all, especially Jan, the Linux Foundation, Rich and the
surely many others who in a way or another made sure we could have a
great ApacheCon.

I had to miss most of it due to unforeseen problems, but I'm glad I
managed to be there eventually, albeit for a short time, and have as
usual some great conversations with some great people.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Thanks!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Thank you all for having a great Apachecon experience and equally great
> laughs. ...

Indeed, thanks for a great ApacheCon:Core!

I've had as much fun giving talks as attending them, got good
inspiration from several of the talks that I attended.

-Bertrand