Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Chhaya Vishwakarma <Ch...@lntinfotech.com> on 2014/05/20 06:59:16 UTC

Connecting hive to SAP BO

Hi,
I have connected SAP BO to Hive using a ODBC driver. I am able to see the database and table in hive. but when i fetch data from hive it gives error as
org.apache.hadoop.hìve.serde2.SerDeExceptio SerDe com,bizohive.serde.csv.CSVSerde does not exist
Can ayone suggest where i should put csvserde jar in SAP BO

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

Re: Connecting hive to SAP BO

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
another option would be add jar /path/to/serde/jar/file;

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Connecting hive to SAP BO

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.