Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Steven Harms <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/06 08:59:37 UTC

[RESOLVED] Re: Trying to get Ant + JUnit working peaceably

I went back to my /usr/local/src/apache-ant....

1.  Used the fetch.xml script to retrieve all the 3rd party components
and put them into lib/optional
2.  Re-built ant
3.  Verified that $ANTDIR/lib/optional had ant-junit in there
4.  jar tf ant-junit ... it was BIG this time and included JUnitTask

After that I was able to get the junit task to function.