Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by paulhr <pa...@orthogroup.holdings> on 2016/05/25 17:48:38 UTC

Why would a servlet work in tomcat 7.0.69 but not TomEE-Plume 1.7.4?

I have a web site where all content is found and rendered correctly from a
local instance of tomcat hosted on windows 7.  But with the exact same
project in Eclipse, but hosted on a local instance of TomEE-Plume 1.7.4 I
get a "404 error resource not found".

Any ideas?

Re: Why would a servlet work in tomcat 7.0.69 but not TomEE-Plume 1.7.4?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
depends eclipse version sadly :(

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by paulhr <pa...@orthogroup.holdings>.
[...]

written.  I used "\host-manager" instead.  I hope this does not come back to

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

nothing in the logs to help?

Romain Manni-Bucau