Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by meghana <me...@amultek.com> on 2013/05/01 08:05:59 UTC

Re: Issue with fuzzy search in Distributed Search

To ensure the all records exist in single node, i queried on specific
duration, so , for shards core and simple core query, results should be
similar.

as you suggested, i analyzed the debugQuery for one specific search
*text:worde~1*, and I seen that the record which returns in shards core have
highlights like *word*, *words*, *word!n*. but when I look in debugQuery it
just processing for *word!n*, and was not processing  other highlights
(words, word), although it shows it in highlight for that record. and so,
shards core do not return other records , having text as *word* or *words* ,
but not *word!n* in it.

on the other case, the simple core processing all *word*, *words*, *word!n*,
and return proper results.  this seems very weird behavior, any suggestion ?

Jack Krupansky-2 wrote

Posted by meghana <me...@amultek.com>.
Please help me on this!!

meghana wrote