Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jozsef Zsido <zs...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/22 21:31:49 UTC

Re: Multiple execution of generate-sources phase during the site lifecycle

Hi,

Any thoughts anybody?
Why are the phases executed multiple times?
How could I prevent it?
I created a simple pom with an ant echo bound to the generate sources phase
and I the problem is reproducing. I could post the pom.xml but is so
trivial...

Regards,
Jozsef