Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1998/09/21 17:35:39 UTC

Additional bugdb helpers?

Would anyone have any objection to some people from IBM's
Apache development team being given write-access to the
bugdb?  They've been working on solving some of the open PRs,
but for full closure they currently need to go through
one of the existing write-enabled people.

If I don't see any vetos within a couple of days I'll assume
there aren't any objections, and I'll add 'em.  (The
people, not the objections. ;-)

#ken    P-)}

RE: Additional bugdb helpers?

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <La...@unix-ag.org>.
According to Rodent of Unusual Size:

>  Would anyone have any objection to some people from IBM's
>  Apache development team being given write-access to the
>  bugdb?  They've been working on solving some of the open PRs,
>  but for full closure they currently need to go through
>  one of the existing write-enabled people.

+1

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                   - So, is the glass half empty, half full, or
sfx@unix-ag.org                     - just twice as large as it needs to be?

Re: Additional bugdb helpers?

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
Go for it.