Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2005/06/07 16:52:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r185097 - in /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs: docs/howto/howto-view-contracts.xml docs/howto/howto-view-dsl.xml docs/howto/howto-view-install.xml site.xml

thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Mon Jun  6 16:37:55 2005
> New Revision: 185097

:-D

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 15:59 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> >
> >> Author: thorsten
> >> Date: Mon Jun  6 16:37:55 2005
> >> New Revision: 185097

> >> Log:
> >> I added three how-to's about views

> > :-D
> >

> Indeed, I ask for one and get three (there is a "joke" in Britain about
> waiting for a bus for ages and then three all come at once).

:) lol

> Thanks Thorsten,

de nada. it was about time. ;-)

> I will be diving in soon I promise.

You are welcome.

I finished now the install and contract one as a first version. I will

> Ross

salu2
--
thorsten