Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Gao Jun <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/20 07:32:56 UTC

Using external privilege control

Hi,

We are using Slide in our application, as the content management module. Now we are trying
to achieve integration of  privilege management between Slide and our system's other parts:
Our system has its own privilge and role management module.

We want to do this, if a user
is having some privilege in our system, like "MANAGE_DOCUMENT", then we will allow this
user to be able to access (read and write) any documents in slide, without checking his/her
privilege in Slide.

I'd like to get some suggestion from all of you. What's the best stratege to do this? What
part of code in Slide should be modified to achieve this?

Thanks a lot.

regards,

Jun