Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Nybro Bolding <th...@danskebank.dk> on 2003/09/17 13:14:41 UTC

Vedr.: RE: Using drop down boxes in JSP

I think this could be done, but without knowing your application I think
this design has its drawbacks. Say a user wants to select "foo" placed as
no. 42 in your drop down box. Would you then call the servlet 41 times
before making the "correct" request?

/Thomas

Anson Zeall <ze...@bigpond.net.au>
17-09-03 12:55
Besvar venligst til "Tomcat Users List"

        Til:    'Tomcat Users List' <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Vedr.:  RE: Using drop down boxes in JSP

OR maybe....can I use it to call a javascript method to call up a
servlet? Does that work?

Anson