Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by VINAY Bengaluru <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 08:05:00 UTC

Scheduler not working as we expected

Hi Karl,
               We have set up a scheduler for our jobs with input connector
as file system and output connector as Solr.
We have set up a scheduler as follows :
Schedule type: Rescan documents dynamically
Recrawl interval: blank
Schedule time: appropriate times with job invocation as complete.

We see that the job is not picking up documents at the scheduled intervals.

Why the job doesn't pickup new docs at the scheduled interval? Anything
wrong with our job configuration or our understanding?

Thanks and regards,
Vinay

Re: Scheduler not working as we expected

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
It's obviously a configuration problem.  Are you using the extract update
handler?  If not, do you have tika in the pipeline?

Karl

Posted by Ronny Heylen <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.