Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 14:42:26 UTC

Re: Should a form submit when sub-form has error's?

If you are referring to
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.validation.TestHomePage
Those never run at least not when I call "mvn clean package"
I had to change it to
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.validation.HomePageTest to get it to
work. (Which in my view could indicate that there are more tests not
running)

still checking the actual problem.

Thijs

Posted by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com>.
Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2202 with a patch
containing testcases to display the error.
No fix as of yet.