Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Steinmaurer Thomas <Th...@scch.at> on 2011/11/29 10:00:59 UTC

Download of HBase 0.92

Hi!

I want to play with co-processors, but I can't find a packaged download
for HBase 0.92 on the HBase website. There is just 0.90.3 and 0.90.4. I
basically want to install 0.92 in a Ubuntu 11.04 Desktop VMWare for test
purposes.

Thanks!

Thomas

Re: Download of HBase 0.92

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
0.92 RC0 just came out:
http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.92.0-candidate-0/

Cheers

RE: Download of HBase 0.92

Re: Download of HBase 0.92

Posted by Li Pi <li...@idle.li>.

RE: Download of HBase 0.92

Posted by Jinyan Xu <Ji...@exar.com>.
Hi Thomas,

You can download svn-version source code: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/,
Under tags there're all versions and the latest is under trunk

FYI