Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by strokine <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/28 02:51:35 UTC

Problem with Date Formatter

Hi, I noticed if in template I use
$utils.formatDate(...)
It shows the date in Server's locale but not in blog's locale...
I think by default date should be in blog's locale, plus we need a way to
set custom locale for $utils.formatDate
Is this possible already?
Thx

Re: Problem with Date Formatter

Posted by Allen Gilliland <al...@sun.com>.
Yep, that's a bug and a good suggestion.  I've filed an issue to address
this ...

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-1336

-- Allen