Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thomas Götz <to...@decoded.de> on 2011/12/14 13:58:37 UTC

AJAX requests on a mounted page with expired session

The situation:

I have a mounted page containing several AJAX components. Whenever the session expires and an AJAX request is triggered afterwards, a new instance of the page is (silently) created which is normal behavior I suppose (when looking at PageProvider.resolvePageInstance(…)).

Can I hook into that somehow? I'd like to show some custom please-restart-you-session-by-clicking-here ExpiredPage, but there's no PageExpiredException thrown (which is a good thing), but nevertheless I'd prefer to show something to the user.

Can someone point me into the right direction?

Cheers,
   -Tom

Re: AJAX requests on a mounted page with expired session

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

I was looking at the code, there isn't a central place creating a
PageProvider, which makes sense since it is designed to be created in
multiple ways. I had another idea and I think it is best to create a custom
MountedMapper that overrides the mapRequest method to implement your logic.

Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos

Posted by Thomas Götz <to...@decoded.de>.

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Götz <to...@decoded.de>.