Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vijayendra Yadav <co...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/03 18:01:50 UTC

FLINK YARN SHIP from S3 Directory

Hi Team,

Is there any feature to be able to ship directory to containers from s3
Directory instead of local.

-yt,--yarnship <arg>                 Ship files in the specified directory
                                          (t for transfer)

Re: FLINK YARN SHIP from S3 Directory

Posted by Vijayendra Yadav <co...@gmail.com>.
Thank You Gordon. I am still on 1.10.0. I will try 1.11.0 When I get there.

Regards,
Vijay

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi,