Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/24 22:38:44 UTC

release notes

Someone feeling the urge to write release notes for 4.4.4? Looking for
a volunteer.

--
Daan

Re: release notes

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
Got it, updated the docs accordingly.

Thanks Daan

Re: release notes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: release notes

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: release notes

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
@daan: looking at the pull request for CLOUDSTACK-8545 (out of band
migration) at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/466/files it seems
to call the setting `router.reboot.when.migrated`, could you verify which
one to use?

at line 71 and 73 in the patch it also introduces two new configkeys
(routerVersionCheckEnabled
and UseExternalDnsServers), is that a glip or intentional? if a glip, will
it cause problems?

Re: release notes

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--