Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jl...@netscape.net on 2003/12/03 13:15:34 UTC

handlerInfoChain

Hi,
I have to use JAX-RPC handler chains instead of Axis handlers. Here it is part of the wsdd configuration:

   <handlerInfoChain>
    <handlerInfo classname="XXXXXXHandler">
     <parameter name="scope" value="application"/>
    </handlerInfo>
   </handlerInfoChain>

The problem is that the scope doesn't work and the init method is executed each time Axis receives a request (score=request). I think that the scope parameter is not part of the JAX-RPC standard, but it's more logic if the scope (by default) is application instead of request. Isn't it?.

Is there any way to setup the scope in a JAX-RPC handler chain?.

Thanks,
Jorge