Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/25 09:23:01 UTC

Inputing HTML specific characters

Hi. What would be best way to handle inputs that are non alpha-numeric? HTML
specific characters can render a form useless or worse inject scripts into
the page. Ive made an example in https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com site. Go to
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/facility/control/EditFacility?facilityId=10000.
Notice the description of this facility. Also, try to add the same facility
as its parent facility. Notice that nothing happens when you click the
facilityId 10000 on the Lookup screen.

~ Ian

Re: Inputing HTML specific characters

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK I see now (I directly entered the Id and did not use the Lookup). Could you please open a Jira issue ?
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Thanks

Jacques

From: "ian tabangay" <it...@gmail.com>