Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jimmy Dixon <ji...@perfiliate.com> on 2006/03/20 18:19:53 UTC

line breaks

is there an equivalent of a line break or return carriage that will work
in fop? getting text in a table to display nicely without overflowing
into the wrong columns is really exasperating at times.

--
Jimmy Dixon, Perfiliate Technologies
email   :  jimmy.dixon@perfiliate.com

Telephone +44 (0)191 241 6500
Facsimile +44 (0)191 241 9302

www.perfiliate.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this is prohibited and may be unlawful. We check all emails for viruses, but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this email.

Re: line breaks

Posted by Jimmy Dixon <ji...@perfiliate.com>.
thanks lou, much appreciated

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.
[...]

not the intended recipient, you are  hereby notified that any