Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2000/11/03 20:06:30 UTC

exports.c

OK, so in exports.c there is this line...

const void *ap_hack_apr_setprocattr_limit = apr_setprocattr_limit;

however, the function is onyl ever defined if we have struct rlimit,
which BeOS doesn't :)  hence it stops the build.  I commented it out
thus...

#if APR_HAVE_STRUCT_RLIMIT
const void *ap_hack_apr_setprocattr_limit = apr_setprocattr_limit;
#endif

but couldn't find where/how the file was generated (didn't look very
hard to be honest).  Can someone who knows take care of it?  Ta.

david

Re: exports.c

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.

> #if APR_HAVE_STRUCT_RLIMIT
> const void *ap_hack_apr_setprocattr_limit = apr_setprocattr_limit;
> #endif
>
> but couldn't find where/how the file was generated (didn't look very
> hard to be honest).  Can someone who knows take care of it?  Ta.

Argh!  This could be a real issue.  We generate the file by looking in
httpd.exp for all of the functions that start with apr_.  I think the best
solution is to provide a no-op function if we can't provide a real func.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131