Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci> on 2021/12/29 09:25:09 UTC

rat:check at verify

I suggest hooking apache-rat:check up to the verify stage in Maven. This
will make CI run that goal too. Objections?

Re: rat:check at verify

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 :-)

Gary

Re: rat:check at verify

Posted by Carter Kozak <ck...@ckozak.net>.
Thank you!

Re: rat:check at verify

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci>.

Re: rat:check at verify

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Makes perfect sense to me to try to catch these problems as early as possible!
--
Matt Sicker

Re: rat:check at verify

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.