Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/11 01:35:54 UTC

Duplicate Feeds after upgrading 2.3 to 3.1

After upgrading, I've noticed my feed has duplicated entries- is this
because the permalinks have changed?

Even stranger, I have my blog subscribed to java.blogs with:

http://www.raibledesigns.com/rss/rd?catname=Java

Not only have they received duplicate entries, but it's also pulled in
an entry from my "General" category (Dad makes local Montana news).
Any idea how this could have happened?

http://javablogs.com/ViewBlog.action?id=10290

Thanks,

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: Duplicate Feeds after upgrading 2.3 to 3.1

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Looks like maybe the category restrictions on the feeds are broken, and you
always get things in any category.

--a.

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.