Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 11:56:58 UTC

Re: mvn netbeans:netbeans command for QuickStart Project

thanks al. i would not expect to, as so elocuently put, RTFM for some
tool so outside wicket scope. rather wicket projects worked out me the
box or with simpler tool such as ant.
specially when we are trying to contribute to the cause.
f(t)

Posted by Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail <fr...@gmail.com>.
Great!!!

f(t)