Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by I am Who i am <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 20:07:26 UTC

Bug in continumm beta-3?

Hi All

I installed continuum beta-3 and successfully configured it to work with
clearcase,  and maven2

the problem is eventhough maven build is failing, continuum still showing it
as successful?

i use maven-2.0.7 and i already see the following in my mvn.bat

if "%MAVEN_TERMINATE_CMD%" == "on" exit %ERROR_CODE%

exit /B %ERROR_CODE%

is this some bug in continuum ?

Please help

Re: Bug in continumm beta-3?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's a known issue in mvn.bat in maven 2.0.7.

It's fixed in maven-2.0.x branch : http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/branches/maven-2.0.x/maven-core/src/bin/mvn.bat

Emmanuel