Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/10/09 13:10:55 UTC

CloudStack event and request for talks

Hi all,

The next CloudStack European User Group meetup will be Thursday, December 13, hosted by BT in London. It would be great to see some of you there, and we're also looking for interesting talks. If you would like to come along and talk, please contact me directly.

If you would like to attend the event, then please register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-meetup-tickets-50608731077

Thanks!

Best regards,

steve.roles@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: CloudStack event and request for talks

Posted by "Moe Vesal@NuvolaCore.Com" <Mo...@NuvolaCore.com>.
Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for letting us to know about. This is a great opportunity for everyone. However, we are so busy here these days to start our mini data centre and cloud company.  We are hoping to be able to sponsor one of these events next year in Canada West Coast, Vancouver or even our beautiful Island Victoria.

We are planning to work with ShapeBlue to promote CloudStack as true alternative to Canadian market. For this we can get any help available and welcome all constructive comments.

Thanks and hope everyone have a productive time in this event.

Moe Vesal, M.Sc. & Eng.
CTO & Enterprise Architect
Systems, Storage, Cloud, BigData & Data Science
Synetic Inc. & NuvolaCore Technology
101B - 920 Hillside Ave.,
Victoria, BC V8T 1Z8
Canada
Tel:  (250) 475-3001  Fax: (250) 475-3002
Emails: mvesal@synetic.ca & moe@nuvolacore.com
Webs : www.synetic.ca & www.nuvolacore.com