Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ac...@saysit.com on 2002/09/20 03:58:56 UTC

unusual problem after installing mod_jk.so ???

Hi All.
I believe I might have installed mod_jk.so
Tomcat works fine : "http://MyServer:8080/examples".
All executables in jsp/ and servlets/ work fine.
>From IE I entered "http://MyServer/examples" ...
(1) list for images/ ; jsp/ and servlets/ comes up ;
(2) all 3 images shown when clicked - fine ;
(3) clicked and gone into jsp/ all the examples show up.
(3.1) clicking on number guess, rate, snoop etc throws this error : page
cannot be found
(3.2) clikcing on ErrorPage --> Select car / submit --> page cannot be
found
(4) Likewise servlets/ , can go in but cannot execute the examples.
(5) All source codes can be displayed when clicked on.

This is excruciating :
* Have I installed mod_jk.so sucessfully or not ???
* Have I got Apache talking with Tomcat ???
* How come most of the executables cannot be run ???

Close yet so far