Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ananya Bhushan, Noida" <an...@noida.hcltech.com> on 2002/10/28 16:44:11 UTC

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property Use rname of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

hi frnz,
          I'm a newbie to struts so my question can be a bit novice.
I'm trying to use the frame work to build a small login screen.
i'm deploying it in weblogic 7.0.
the war file gets deployed and on calling the login.jsp it gives me an
error:--
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property Username of
bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
but in my login.jsp,loginaction.java and loginform.java the case sensitivity
is maintained correctly for the Username property.
have i missed out on some mapping in some xml or properties file??
wot can be the cause for the error??
its urgent so nie sort of help wud be gr8 for me.
thnx. in advance
regards
Ananya