Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by smadhok <sh...@infosys.com> on 2007/05/24 19:09:30 UTC

ibatis Example using array of Oracle user defined types

Hi,

Does any one have an ibatis example of how I can pass to an Oracle stored
procedure an array of oracle user defined type objects? Possibly the stored
procedure may return the same, and I would need to handle that as well.
Would appreciate if anyone could provide any help in pointing me to the
right direction.

thanks